Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dream Pop Paper for "The Paper Players" Weekly Challenge

So, I have recently decided to "create" myself out the creative rut I've been in lately and have found several sketch challenges to participate in.  So, here's the first one:
 
This card uses paper from last year's National Scrapbooking Month from Close to My Heart called "Dream Pop" as well as the May Stamp of the Month "Pinwheel".  (These items are no longer available, but I do still have some of both in my "stash", if anyone is interested in them.)
 
This card is created based on this sketch:
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card, Sarah! The pinwheel is an adorable touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the happy pinwheel and the fabulous mix of colors! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10