Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Goodbye to Ivy Lane

 
As the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book makes its debut this Friday - Yay!  It's time to say goodbye to some of our favorite paper packs.  This one is Ivy Lane.  Today I created a card from the Ivy Lane Paper Packet and used some Ivy Lane Complements to create this card based on this week's sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
 
The sentiment is from B1444 Greatest Love set.  All three of these items are available on my website until this Friday only! 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love Ivy Lane. I really like how you interpreted this week's sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. This is one of my fav paper packs...............love to see new ones come, but hate to see the end of this one. great job with the sketch ! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very pretty, I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card, it caught my eye straight away. Thanks for playing with AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

09 10